17 July 2009
Yes. I’m quite exasperated. With educated people who have scant sense of manners. Here are a couple of things I am fed up with:
- People sticking to you in a queue.(Holy mother of god!)
- People borrowing pens and miscellaneous stationary stuff from your desk without asking.
- People peering to see who’s calling when your cell phone rings, or, alternately, answering your calls in your absence.
- People leaving their plates or glass behind on the table for someone else to pick up and put into the sink after they leave.
- People reaching out across you for something on the table instead of requesting you to pass it to them.(I ask you!)
- People making sudden turns on the road without signaling and staring at you as if it's your fault you couldn't read their mind!
- QUALIS call centre drivers who think they can shrink their vehicle on the road and drive under this delusion.
- People driving in the middle of the road at 30 kmph and not letting you pass.
- People who are noisy eaters and talk while chewing food! (YUCK!)
- People peering over your shoulder to see what you are reading/doing on the computer.
- People barging into a/your room without as much as an ahem (knocking? What’s that?)
- People who don’t return borrowed books/CD’s.
- People rushing inside a movie hall even though their seats are assigned (Gawd! Why do people do this?)
- Men opening their woman’s bag to take whatever out.
People (educated, at that) thinking nothing is wrong with all of the above and wondering why you are making such a row about it!
What annoys you to the point of tearing your hair out, brandishing your teeth, banging your head against the wall, stomping your feet till the earth gives way and such like?